perjantai 29. tammikuuta 2010

HItting knees and make-up artists

I had a complicated day today. First of all, I lied to my friends few times. The biggest lie was about my morning: as the school began at ten, and I have to drive with the bus for nearly fifteen minutes. So I woke up at eight, made a great a great English breakfast (baked beans, toast, no sausage, hot chocolate, bacon, and on and on..) and read the paper. Still, I came five minutes too late to the class. (caused by the bus, btw) Anyway, what I told my friends was: I woke up at six am and made a great make-up and started to do a video. WTF?! Firstly: I can't even do the eyeliner properly, so what the hack did I say that for? Now they are convinsed, I am a perfect make-up artist. Second thing is that with my parents sleeping at that time, there wouldn't be any point of waking them up. And then, why would I even have been doing a video?
Today I was also hit by a woman who was opening a metallic door. It hit my knee so hard I even folded.
I guess the nicest thing I did today.. was probably when I started to plan the Valentines day gifts. We were in a store, where she saw the perfect jeans for her. But since her parents are now a little bit tight about her spending her own money (she bought a little bit too much last time.. happens to all of us) And unlikely of me, she doesn't lie to anyone, even if her life would depend on it. I really must admit, I respect her. So what I figured now out: we would give her a gift card to that store.. Maybe mean to her parents, but those are the perfect jeans, what can you do?

It actually turns out, it is possible to get caught on the lies. It's pretty easy..

Ellen.

1 kommentti:

  1. Oh. And I forgot: I was named a shit by a girl I thought was one of my homies.. Anyway, don't have girls called homies anymore..

    VastaaPoista