keskiviikko 27. tammikuuta 2010

Sad song

It took me maybe five minutes to start the blog. But it took all my lifetime to understand that what I am doing isn't right.

Today was a nice day. I had to wake up early, instead I woke up an hour too late. Which made me skip the breakfast and run as a crazy to the bus. I was sitting on my regular place, as the driver started to sing a song I had somewhere heard. Maybe you know, one of those songs which make your heart tear at that moment, but few moments later you just forget the song, and all the work and feelings the singer and writer (and all the other people) had made. And that's what I think is the most sad thing in the story. I couldn't say what the name of it was, or why he actually sang it, but the thing I understood, I could remember the situation: the driver had an bright smile, he had an chocolate dark skin and his voice was low, something near Jack Johnson. He smiled to everyone, and between the stops he sang. I must sound stupid, but since this is where I will write the things really happen. Because as I have noticed, I am actually capable to lie. A lot. To everyone. So, even if I lie here, it will be only away from me.

I will be actually doing a video next friday. True. Totally.

Ellen.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti