perjantai 5. helmikuuta 2010

Anna is Jasper?

One of the things I hate is.. when I feel myself stupid. And what I'm talking about is feeling stupid in things like.. well, like the situation I will describe next:

It happened on wednesday evening. I had my after class "school" where I basically had to do some exams and things like that. Not that fun, actually. Anna, a girl I know, came there too, and sat next to me. I should probably mention something about her. She's really pretty, and still never was a moron. Just slightly annoying sometimes. That kind of girl you would actually want to know. Like when she sits near you, you are just so freakin' happy about it. Even if she doesn't say you anything. You could understand her "skills" or "talent" only if you compare her with Jasper from Twilight. So I was really high when we talked the whole hour about some random girlish things. After the class, when we stood there just talking randomly, when he, the cleverest and maybe even nerdiest boy came over, and she leaned over to kiss him. I guess, you would say I was just going mental crazy. You're probably right. But the Jasper thing was going over and over. It was so freaky, I watched them kiss and go away, and I didn't even feel anyhow jealous. I was extremely happy for them. Even if she's not in love with him. And maybe he's not her. Still, the feeling of mine was only miserably happy. I hadn't felt so happy in maybe two weeks. Sadly, this is not even a joke.

xoxo, Ellen

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti