perjantai 5. helmikuuta 2010

Chaika

I was once asked, which main character I would be. From any book of film. At that time, I couldn't say. I mean, I could have answered Julia from Rome&Julia or Bella from Twilight. Just because that's what most girls want, isn't it? True love, and that he would die for you. Still, is that what we really want? To love passional for a moment and then die? I guess so. Or is that only the ideal way for thing to go? Julia was thirteen years old when she met Romeo. Bella- seventeen. Romeo died with Juliet. So I believe I'm running out of time.
Shaekspare must have argued a lot. I wonder if he had found his Julia. Really, I would guess no. Because if I'm right, only a brokenhearted man (or the one who never loved) would have been capable to write something like that- and we, all other people, decided to see the romance in it. Or was he happy?
Anyways, I understood yesturday, which character I am. You probably know Tsehov. He wrote many great plays, and one of them would be "Chaika", which means on English somekind of bird.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti