perjantai 30. huhtikuuta 2010

My Friend Elzi

I was shopping today. With a good friend of mine, actually. Or no. She's.. it's complicated. If I had to name one girl who was most alike as Becky from Shopaholic, it would be her. Let's name her.. Elizi. She's petite, would be tomboy if wasn't all that girly and into fashion. She's nice. Truly is. Like everyone is, not that horrific like many girls can be. Just that she uses more money than anyone else. I mean on trendy things. Which look mostly ok on her, not that special but still. And then, sometimes she has this horrific idea about looking unique..
Nah, anyways today we were with her in H&M and few other places. I swear, she tried nearly every single thing in there, and in the end called her mother to ask for money. I mean.. Okay, I could understand she pays everything on her own, but when she was disapproved by her mother (who was actually really stressy about Elizi being in stores at all) ofcourse she was not allowed to buy anything. Promise, this is not a lie: she began to cry. To freakin' CRY! I sat near her, in the middle of H&M and thought about every single second I had spend in changing rooms waiting for her, so she would cry refused in the middle of everything. She has her birthday in few weeks, and I won't probably see her until summer. I made her the present she wanted: I bought it for her. I know, shouldn't have done it. But c'mon, what was I supposed to do? Stand up and say: 'honey, sorry, I will just buy these things now, then I shall be off with you where ever you want to go'. No way.

I was also listening today to Kid British. I absolutely love their music! It has some twist in it, and every song is always like a new experience. What I like most about them, would probable be their funny song Elizabeth and how they change every time they make a new song.

Aand I bought some things, too. :) I probably will consider about putting some pictures of them here..

Maybe someday, for I am now not ready for that.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti