sunnuntai 11. huhtikuuta 2010

School life

This one will be just complaining about my life now.
School life sucks. It is not possible to understand how the teachers enjoy the feeling on our faces when we realize that all the tests are on the next few weeks. Oh dear. And I will have to write two tests on the same subject next two days. Like I didn't have any other life.
.. I guess the teachers are right. I don't- have any kind of life nowadays.

I found our old camera today. (as I was "learning for some tests.." you wish.) It is so old.. if I am exact, it should be 12,5 years old now. And for few years (or more, actually) no one has taken any photos with it. An old Canon. And so sweet! I am thinking about starting to use it and that I will put here my first picture.

.. Just that I can't tell my friends about anything, for they might come up this blog in some days- gosh I hate this.

-And now I should really not hang out here, only because I will fail anyways the test.

-Ellen.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti