keskiviikko 21. huhtikuuta 2010

Ray Bradbery and Kurt Vonnegut

Hi again.
Today in school, we had a "Happy Day". Yes, we need in our school something like that. Anyway, I signed myself to some random things- playing with kids, some belly dance and other activities.
First, Playing with kids. They are really sweet, that's not the matter. Just that after three hours with small kids even a three years younger guy looks wonderful and sexy. No, really.
Imagine this: they guy is half of my heigh, has long, red hair (even longer than I have). Plus, he is the little brother of a guy who is just a year older than I am. And is dating a girl who's freaking four years younger than I am. So when my time was over, and I had to say bye-bye to them all, I nearly freaking kissed him. And no offence to everyone, I just don't think that would have been such a good idea.
Belly dance, not that great. You know those situations, when you actually get a clap from everyone else, like 'gosh, you should start to do this professionally, you're the best!' but the same time you know you look just ridicilous, and there's no thing more idiotic.
That was my 'Happy Day'.

after school, I read how Fahrenheit 451 came to public. Playboy. Freaking Playboy. I have been thought that Playboy is 'readable only if you're blind, no one will respect you if you will read it, blaahblaahblaah'. So take that. Not only Kurt Vonnegut has been featured in the magazine, but also Vladimir Nabokov, Doris Lessing and John Irving.
I asked a guy I know, what is actually in Playboy. He answered nearly like this: "well. Firstly there are these.. pictures. Then, when men are already done with them, they watch, what else is in there. And they suddently realize they have hang all the nails in all their life. No, honey, not that I would read.. or subscribe the magazine.. Oh honey, I love your shoes!"
I actually want to know what other men would answer me. My dad started to laugh. (he thought it was a joke) when he understood that I was serious, he said I was thinking nonsence and blaahblaahblaah.
And I think I would maybe want to see a Playboy magazine now. What do they have in there?!

-Ellen

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti