lauantai 15. toukokuuta 2010

Note to myself

I was hanging out with my friends, and one of them actually asked me if I was a model. No, I mean.. I don't really know her so much. We met for the first time that day, really. But I was so pleased with what she said.. I started to think about it. What if I was really a model? Not like Kate Moss or something, but a model who gets paid what- just a little? But imagine what I could do with all that money! For example.. I could possibly buy a new camera, or new clothes!
Just that I could never ever tell any of my friends. Maybe one or two, but not a single more. They would laugh. And what would it even bring? Laughter from the whole school. (in our everyone knows everything. Like last week: one very sweet pair broke up, and in fifteen minutes one of my friends came laughing to class: Lisa and David broke up! Isn't that funny? I always knew Lisa was such a bitch!" And I sit on my chair like: poor them.) So in our school there is no privacy whatsoever. Aanyway. I guess there is no point at all. I'm not that pretty like a model should be, I guess. Oh, well. But the idea was pretty. Ha! I could imagine my parents watching some tv-show, and then someone calls them like: "What has your daughter been doing last times?" And they are:" Oh, we're so proud of her: she's got a boyfriend, at last!" And then that person who's calling says: "Oh that's what you think, really? Well, watch this website, she's a model now! How shameful!" And my dad would stand up and tell me everything he thinks about me humiliating them, and even mum would be ashamed. Oh, I'd be so happy. *dreamy*
But well. I searched for some modelling agencies, and the only ones we have here are.. Some random, nearly dead agency with three over fifty-years-old models. Female, of course. And as they say on their website: "No nude pictures for our girls!" Perfect. Okay, I'm on the same page with that no nude pics, but that they call themselves girls.. *horrified.*
Then there is a model agency where Sharon is. She's a very (oh, and remember: on this blog every single name is not real, I'm not that stupid to let anyone even guess my true identity..) popular girl in our region. Like .. with whom can I even compare her. Maybe with.. Anne Hathaway? A girl very pretty and oh so nice, her parents go to church every single sunday, pray so loud no one wants to know what they are not praying for.. okay, maybe I'm little overdoing it now. But she's just.. I don't know. Too perfect? And no, I'm not saying that Anne Hathaway would be so. But Sharon is. When she turns up at some boring school meeting our teachers sit more straight. Ha! I know who she might be alike. Know Footloose? The movie? Well, she could be that girl, the preachers daughter, dating a nice guy, but from the view of few single people, she's a moron. Sorry, Sharon. So.. Her modeling agency. It's big. It's famous. And it's owned by some of "Sharon's best friends families." As one of my friends says every time.

Maybe I should just forget about it.
Note to myself: never dream of something what you surely can't have. For example being a model.
I guess I don't have the guts to call or e-mail any agencies, because they might refuse me. And if not, they might want to take pictures. And then, on both sides, something would happen.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti