keskiviikko 19. toukokuuta 2010

Photos of Miself

Hi!
I know, I know. With adding these I am actually getting so bloggy it has no sence at all. But. Anyway, these are few photos I made with my old camera I told about. It's pretty huge, if I think about it. Just that if you would have seen how many photos were just crap. (no even crappy. Sad.)
The photo (up) was so easy to shoot.. Just not. The sun was just going down, remember, I shot these in april, and I was freezing. Plus, I was actually amazed: these places are not a common knowledge. Naah, everyone knows about these routes, but never uses them. So that thursday after everything crappy at school, I walked at the lake and met nearly half of the town. Scary.
The lake is amazing. Sometimes when new ones see it, they can't believe it is just a lake, nothing else. And it is beautiful!
These two (up ad down) are my favorites. The lightning (photo under) is maybe one of my best. And just the idea (Up, even though nearly everyone before me has done a photo like this) was brilliant. Just that it was a pure accident, the kid and his dad.
So.. Now I have shown my fab pictures. I*m tired. Heading towards the bed now, I guess..

-Ellen.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti